Chevy Nova Forum banner

66 67 Nova Interior Screw Kit Help Wanted

2K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  OB_67_Nova 
#1 ·
I received an ok from Steve to make this post. My name is Michael and I have been manufacturing parts for GM, Mopar and Ford since 1988. I need some testers to make some additional parts. If you help as a tester you will receive the new part at no cost.:yes::D

I have an interior screw kit for a 66 but I have been told the 67 is slightly different. I am looking for a 67 to match all the interior screws and would also like to verify my 66 kit.

If interested please email me at ss396@longlines.com for more information.

Thanks again,

Michael Chentfant
Midwest Reproductions

#6 ·
I am reposting this as the last help I had on this we lost contact.

I received an ok from Steve to make this post. My name is Michael and I have been manufacturing parts for GM, Mopar and Ford since 1988. I need some testers to make some additional parts. If you help as a tester you will receive the new part at no cost.

I have an interior screw kit for a 66 but I have been told the 67 is slightly different. I am looking for a 67 to match all the interior screws and would also like to verify my 66 kit.

If interested please email me at ss396@longlines.com for more information.

Thanks again,

Michael Chentfant
Midwest Reproductions

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.