Chevy Nova Forum banner

A New Beginning

27K views 175 replies 45 participants last post by  dlezama 
#1 · (Edited)
Well we got a few donor cars and are gonna use the best parts out of those cars.
One is a 1975 ln and one is a 76. The 75 is a bucket seat and console car. the interior is alright but it has been sitting for 10 years. My personal prize possession out of the cars is in the trunk of the 75 was a complete interior minus dash pad and bezel. we also got all glass except for the front because we will just get new. we will take the roof off of one of the cars to put on mine. Any questions just ask.

See less See more
#59 · (Edited)
Ok guys the long awaited time has arrived!!!! The car is now all painted and cleared and we are very happy with the way it turned out!!!:yes: im really anxious to get her in the sun!!!!! this is a huge step towards being finished!!! its still a long road but it will be a great looking car when we are finished!!!

Sealer

First Coat

Second Coat

Third coat

First Clear

Second Clear

No pic of third clear but this is after fourth coat of clear

:cool::D

#62 ·
hats off to both of you.. your 4th gens are outstanding.. :D
Also, just have to say this the bond between you guys over this car, the love shows in your meticulous detail and work. That car is a physical manifestation of your relationship between father and son. :yes:

#64 ·
Sorry guys our progress is kinda slow moving but we are getting there. This weekend we will have the trunk splatter painted. Also my weatherstrip cam in today!!! :yes: ill post some pics of the trunk on sunday. then our next goal is to paint the door frames and start putting the doors together!!!

Question: What brand do youguys suggest for inside door handles? I want nice ones but not too expensive but not cheap looking!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.