Chevy Nova Forum banner

Barn Find 75

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  disco79 
#1 · (Edited)
I just picked up this 75 Nova,it needs glass and interior work but its very soild. Its got a 350, 60 over steel crank,11.1 forged pistons,LT1 rods,windage tray and moroso pan. The heads are ported 461 castings with 2.02/1.60 valves,screw in studs with guide plates and roller rockers. It has a muncie M21 with blowsheild and hurst shifter and a 10 bolt 4:11 posi with lakewood J bolt tracking bars. The intake is a Holley Street Dominator and its got a 750 DP carb,mallory distibutor and Accel coil and wires. The car has factory bucket seats,tach and console gauges,F41 suspension,power locks,rear defrost,delay wipers,A/C(its been removed). The car was built in the late 80's and has been sitting for years,some kids shot out the windows with BB gun so thats the first thing I need to find for the car Ed

See less See more
#4 ·
#11 ·
Hey Ed this is Ed do you still need the black int? I have a dash that shows just under 85000 miles on it. Also I forgot to tell you when you called that I have a glovebox door and ash tray with orig. lighter. Let me know you can have everything for around $100 give or take.

#14 ·
wiper delay

My 79 that I happened to stumble upon came with what I feel are rather unique options for that year. 4 speed, special instrumentation (tach), wiper delay, tilt steering wheel and pop out rear side glass. I thought it was pretty cool even though I bought it mainly for the 4 speed, everyting else i consider bonus.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.