Chevy Nova Forum banner

67 Nova 5.3L LS swap

84K views 190 replies 46 participants last post by  Little Red Wagon! 
#1 ·
here we go again:rolleyes::yes::D
I just picked up the motor and trans today:yes: I'll start stripping down the motor tomorrow:yes: I'll be putting an LS1 intake on this one:yes:

what a mess!!!!:eek:

See less See more
#89 ·
Thats funny!!!dropping that motor and tranny in was probably one of the easiest Ive ever done(except for one motor mount bolt)!!!Lots of room with that clip....hey mike you did tighten up that motor mount on the drivers side right:confused:...not the bolt...the actual mount bolts:confused:

#92 ·
man...you need to put something on that inner fender:confused:your gonna tear it up with all those tools:confused:it would literally t:confused:ake 5 minutes??cut a piece of cardboard to fit:confused: and blue tape it on there:yes:didn't we have this discussion already:confused:You paid alot of money for that paint job...keep it nice!!!
ps nice job:yes:

#101 ·
I picked up a set of headers for mock up today:yes: these are the Sanderson LS-14 headers for LS1 and a stock front clip and steering box. They fit pretty good but they are only 1 1/2" primaries and they don't clear the stock shift linkage:( not sure what headers I'm going to run:(

#119 ·

I think you will have a very inacurate MAF signal with it mounted that close to the throttle blade.

It's about where mine is and I had to turn it off to tune it properly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.