Chevy Nova Forum banner

65 in Louisville,Ky

1K views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  taz3 
#1 ·
hello and i am new to this site but not new to the car its been in the family since it came off the lot in 65.
in fact we had 3 and i totaled one and the old man totaled one and the 65 is the last one we had and its still here.
i will have a question posted soon,since i seem to be having a voltage problem.
thanks i am glad to be here.
karl

#5 ·
thanks

ok details i wish...its got a 250 6 banger in it,came out of a 76truck if i remember right....the car was a daily driver for many years and sitting in a parkin lot left many dings a scratches...and it had a 194 but block may have cracked..oil in the water and water in the oil......car was always parked in a garage untill i moved into this house...so its been 2years in the open and i need to get it movin again.....it needs many things restored but its all there..
had a cheap paint job done about 6years ago and i do mean cheap but it looked real good at first....dont have any old pictures one reason it was always parked in the garage and taken a picture of it didnt seem that important since it has always been around since 65...its a 2door hardtop got 14s on it and it had 13s on it,still got the 13s hubcaps....i havent done much to it...drum brakes,bench seat....i wanted to do some upgrades,like disk brakes and maybe a nice small block..the worse problem is the back winduw,it leaks a little and i had the gasket changed several times and it still leaks some...i was talking to a 65 owner who told me it must have the wrong size glass like his did.....well thats about all fur now got a problem been workin on lately...turn key off and its still showing voltage...not sure if its regulater or the alt.....just put a new regulater on....
thanks
karl:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.