Chevy Nova Forum banner

dakota digital group buy?

12K views 54 replies 24 participants last post by  Sunset_63 
#1 ·
greg karpe over at dakota digital said you are one of there distributors? and that its possible you could be interested in offering a discount on the vhx line of gauges for those of us on this site? are you in ? lets us know if may be interested, thanks , jim , i posted a thread in the BS section to check interest in the product. thanks..

#4 ·
Group buy is a go!

Here are the details.

For this to work it is required that 10 orders minimum be placed. This order will be submitted on 11-13-2012.

Those who participate will receive a 20% discount off of the retail listed on Dakota Digital website. (Need not be Nova related) Shipping is not included.

Guidelines for your order:

-Order must be placed with Church Boys Racing LLC.
-You must have the part numbers of the items you would like to order.
-To be considered you Must have payment available at the time of placing your order along with shipping/billing information, phone number and email address.

To order call
330-442-7162 or 330-442-7169

#7 ·
20% off woohoo

thanks again chuck. with all the members we have here you should be able to sell a LOT of these , research the specs folks youll see these are really worth the money... i was the first to buy , who's next? :yes:

#22 ·
here are the 66-67 nova sets ,first pic is the silver back with red lights, second pic is carbon fiber with red lights , third pic is carbon fiber with blue lights, and then the night view with blue lights.. now these pics are my cell phone pics off my comp screen so they are not the best pics.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.