Chevy Nova Forum banner

Need 72 Nova Wiring Diagram

20K views 32 replies 23 participants last post by  walkerjay 
#1 ·
Anyone Here Have A 1972 Nova Wiring Diagram That They Could Fax Me Or Send In A Word File? Thanks, Al.

#16 ·
I could really use a copy of this for my '72 once you get your PC issues fixed.
Thanks!

#12 ·
I need a copy of the under hood harness for a 71 and anything that will show the wire color positions on the ignition switch.The last owner cut the wires off the switch and put a push button and a toggle switch to fix a switch problem and didn't bother to leave the connector on the switch.Probably spent more time than it would take to fix it right.Any help would be a life saver..Thanks,, womackd@netins.net

#14 ·
Dave I got your PM and sent you a PM...........
70StreetRacr.......My PC has been screwed up for several days and I copied everything I had onto CD's and dont currently have the files on my PC. I will have to dig for the CD I put the files on so it may take a day or three. I will send it via email as soon as I can.
Colin

#25 ·
72 nova

I could really use one of those diagrams. when I bought my car all the old wiring had already been removed. I think most of the new wiring is labled but could really use the diagram. also, do you have one for the column the dash that came with the car was not wired in either.
thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.