Chevy Nova Forum banner

Anyone from southwest florida??

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  NeoNova75 
#1 ·
i know of a couple of car meets in naples but they are gay ricer meets.. (although i admit i love watching everyones jaws drop when i rev the hell outta my beast :D haha) where are some car meets with some REAL cars?? let me know guys.. i see some monsters rollin around but i never see a group of some good ol' muscle cars.. WHERE R U GUYS AT???

#2 · (Edited)
So you drive that beast in the streets?.... Excellent!
I just bought this 62 Nova, ex drag car/ not street legal yet, but I do drive it around the neighborhood.
It has a ZZ4 with a Weiand supercharger, etc.... I am in Cape Coral, it is quite a ways for you, but there is a very good wednesday night meet here with usually 30+ cars, as well as meets almost every other night of the week in differen locations.
If you are interested, here's a link:
http://www.hotrodhotline.com/happen/html/south_southeast_states.php

#4 ·
North Ft Myers

I have a trailer in North Ft. Myers and I'm there from middle Jan. to middle of April. There are a number of old guys like me that are only there in the winter with our cars. There is a strip mall on the corner of 41 & Pine Island rd. where everyone gets together on Monday nights.
I heard that a lot of car guys gather at the new Muscle Car Museum in Port Charlotte, I think on the weekends.
I will have at least one of my cars with my in Florida next Jan. hope to see your car somewhere up and down Hwy 41.
Norm

#7 ·
super yellow how are you? think i ran into you at the gas station few months back looking at your car. google 'florida car shows' and you should bring up a site...it will give dates for every month, for shows and cruzins...which saturday and etc...most of them in fort myers, cape coral, punta gorda and port charlotte.

#9 ·
I wanna know this stuff too... around kissimmee there's old town, every saturday night there's idk anywhere between 50-100 pre-1974 cars (1975 up on fri nights, but its usually honda/yota stuff)

My buddy just got a Subaru wrx and we were going to meet up with some Subaru guys, and ended up at a car cafe... man they had everyyyything there.

high end stuff mostly though, lambo, ferrari, etc.

And I've heard of twisted6 racing around orlando, but never know when and where.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.