Chevy Nova Forum banner

1976 nova

17K views 126 replies 23 participants last post by  Kgraley 
#1 · (Edited)
Getting started on my 76 nova. Lucky I got on that the only rust I have is in the floor pans. The ones in mine are shot so they have to be replaced. I bought a new 76 ss in 76 and I'm trying to build this one to the same look. Will post pics as I go thru the process. Any advice will be greatly accepted.

#124 ·
Well guess I was lucky to find my grille for 150. Still need lights as soon as Phillip can get to them. The rear tail light lenses need replaced, but the housings are like new. Basically all I need are the brackets for the SS grill. Got the console from a 76 SS for a real steal. Did a little trading of parts. As soon as I can get the 350 with the Th350 out I'll get rid of it and put the LS3 with the six speed auto in it. Before all that got some body work and a lot of painting and media blasting to do. Wife don't like the engine and trans in the computer room but that's 10,000.00 siting there in those crates. She'll get used to it right!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.