Body/Exterior: GM Mist Blue

Front End: Stock

Engine: 220 HP 283 4bbl (NOM)

Transmission: Powerglide

Rear End: 3.36:1 10-Bolt Posi

Exhaust: Dual

Wheels/Tires: Restoration BF Goodrich "Silvertown" Whitewalls

Interior: Lt. Blue

Accessories/Options: Factory A/C, Power Brakes, Power Steering, Padded Dash, Factory In-Dash Tach, Front Grille Guard, Rear Bumper Guards, Deluxe Seat Belts, Rear Antenna, Bowtie Locking Gas Cap, Trunk Light, Ash Tray Light

Sound system: Factory AM Radio

See less See more
#23 ·
It was a very clean restored low-mileage southern car when I bought it. I've done quite a bit to it but the body is all original as-is most of the interior. The paint is correct Mist Blue lacquer re-painted about ten years ago. There is virtually zero rust on the car and it looks just as good underneath up in the air on the lift as it does on the topside. Cherry.

It's put away now for the winter. The last time I drove it was about a month ago. Waxed it up good and stored it in the garage. I haven't looked at it since. The muscle car season is a lot shorter up here in Chicago than it was in Tennessee.

#28 ·
My Nova's

My first Nova was a 63 with 29,000 original miles on it and it was in near mint condition!! I got 21 miles per gallon. My second Nova sedan came from mexico had a 302 with 12.5 to 1 trw pistons and the 30 30 cam ported double hump heads 780 holly and 260 gas I used to race it in the day I had a stock six rear end and stock six trans with a three speed hurst shifter one of a kind that I have Never seen again one of the cars I raced had a 413 wedge motor in a coronet when he shifted into third gear I hit around 5000 rpm's in second gear wound it to 6500 and went by him like he put the breaks on those were the days!!! My third nova was a 65 SS 327 four speed I will have to post some pictures!! My fourth nova was a 73 SS 350 four speed!! I loved all of those Nova's and had a blast driving them tickets and all!!!.......302Nova

#30 ·
My second Nova sedan came from mexico had a 302 with 12.5 to 1 trw pistons and the 30 30 cam ported double hump heads 780 holly and 260 gas I used to race it in the day I had a stock six rear end and stock six trans with a three speed hurst shifter one of a kind that I have Never seen again one of the cars I raced had a 413 wedge motor in a coronet when he shifted into third gear I hit around 5000 rpm's in second gear wound it to 6500 and went by him like he put the breaks on those were the days!!! .......302Nova
Back in the early 1980s, I built a 377 CI small block for my 64 SS (before I pro-streeted it) and it was around 11:1 compression with the Duntov 30/30 off-road special z/28 302 solid-lifter cam in it. It was a 4-speed car and also had a Holley Strip Dominator single-plane on it with a 750 double-pumper.

Needless to say, I crushed a lot of my buddies Blue Ovals (including a '69 Mach I with a 428 Super Cobrajet in it) as well as a few Mopars (including a 68 GTX 440 Magnum) and also a 69 z/28 with a 302 and the crossram intake as well as a lot of others. The thing was a screamer in the light little Deuce.

Those were during the final days of Sunoco 260 leaded fuel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.