Chevy Nova Forum banner

First Nova (63 conv.)

2K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  asteeler4life 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hello everybody! My name is Brent....
Im a long time hot rodder, but first time nova owner.
My last car was a 69 camaro street strip car that I mini tubbed, narrowed 9", roll cage, healthy small block, etc. Bracket raced it quite a bit, ran mid 11's.
I owned that car for almost 18 years, before getting rear ended pretty hard while stopped at a red light.
My current project is a convertible 63 nova with a 6cyl and th350 trans. Still has original 4 lug suspension, etc.
Car is a bit rough with rust in all the normal areas, but not to horrible.
Im looking to keep this one a bit more of a driver(on a very small budget), I have a very mild small block 400 ready to drop in.
Im still learning to navigate this site, but am really enjoying it so far.
Thanks, Brent.......

#5 ·
Welcome to SNS and to our NOR CAL NOVA GROUP. We have a number of guys that live in the Sacramento area. We are doing a cruise tomorrow from Half Moon Bay down to Santa Cruz and taking Highway 9 back thru the redwoods headed home. Would love to have you join us.
Keep watching the South West Forum for more information about goings on and events here in Northern Calif.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.