Chevy Nova Forum banner

Hello from Philadelphia

3K views 26 replies 21 participants last post by  7slim3 
#1 ·
Hello everybody, my name is John and I am from the NE Philadelphia area.
I own a 1974 Chevy Nova that has been with me since 1991. It started out as my low mile daily driver that was going to get a cosmetic resto and has snow balled into the blown big block monster that it is today. I'll be posting some pics soon.

#4 ·
It will be done in about 2 weeks. The rear, ladders, tin are going to powdercoat. The cell, batt boxes, center section, and some other stuff is going to paint. The chute and wheelie bars are done, the wheels and tires are done. Waiting to get the exhaust back. Still gotta get the inner fender panels fabbed up. Otherwise it's coming along:yes::D

I meant to ask also, what color is yours??

#16 ·
I'm located in Fox Chase. I'm going to try and take some pictures this weekend of the car. I just pulled the front back off and removed the blower. I'm removing the factory mounts and going with a motor/ mid plate setup. I'm also connecting the cowl area to the subframe with bars from Martz Chassis and I ordered 1 1/2" drop springs for the front. The never ending project :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.