Admin: Post Deleted? - Chevy Nova Forum
Visit our sponsor, National Nostalgic Nova

Steve's Nova Site is an automotive enthusiast website dedicated to the 1962 - 1979 Chevrolet Nova, Chevy II and Acadian automobiles. We work together to preserve, restore, drive, show, race and provide fellowship for these classic cars. This is one of the best places to find information about parts, rebuilding, restoration and racing. This website is not affiliated with GM, General Motors or Chevrolet in any capacity.

Go Back   Chevy Nova Forum > General > StevesNovaSite.com News and Help

StevesNovaSite.com is the premier Chevrolet Nova Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Old 26th-December-2012, 06:48 AM   #1
denniswhurley

Title: Nova Junior Member
Nova(s): 1977 Oldsmobile Omega/Nov
Admin: Post Deleted?

Admin, did I mess up? Say something wrong? I posted a email exchange on here griping about Sears/Craftsman customer service... not really expecting any help.. just sharing my experience. I was pretty .. upset when i wrote it out, but i didn't THINK it broke any rules. I had a post deleted once before (posted an R rated car link) but you advised me of my mistake and that you had deleted the post. .. today i was going to update the post and cant find it.. went thru every post and i'm not saying it is not there... just saying i cant find it. If i did something wrong I need to know so i can apologize and not make that mistake again. But i don't think i did.... other than tell the story.. no bad words or anything(I don't think LOL)... anyway please let me know. thanks DWH
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 26th-December-2012, 10:31 AM   #2
admin

Title: Administrator
Yes it was deleted because it was considered a vendor bashing thread. The rules at SNS state:

Quote:
Steve's Nova Site does not allow any type of vendor bashing, which means if you are not happy with a product or service that you have received or even heard about from someone else we do not want to hear about it on Steve's Nova Site.
This is a long standing rule here and all bashing type thread must be treated the same, because without the other side of the story, when someone wants to complain about something, it is not the full story, and as such consider inaccurate. Even if you provide copies of email from a company, all threads of this type must be treated the same, which means they are removed.

This doesn't mean that the person complaining is wrong, just that we don't have the other side of the situation or story.

SNS Facebook page
The best Nova Car Show on the Internet. Join us.

If you have an account problem, send me a PM.
Forum Rules
Old 28th-December-2012, 11:24 AM   #3
denniswhurley

Title: Nova Junior Member
Nova(s): 1977 Oldsmobile Omega/Nov
Understood... and apologies... "Bashing" was not my intent ... just venting about my situation. Thanks DWH
Old 28th-December-2012, 06:40 PM   #4
admin

Title: Administrator
No need to apologise, for the most part it isn't anyone's intent when it happens, they just get wrapped up in the situation.

SNS Facebook page
The best Nova Car Show on the Internet. Join us.

If you have an account problem, send me a PM.
Forum Rules
Sponsored Links
Advertisement