Ok, if you're going to start a "convertible nation" then let's being by using spell check:
1. That can be converted: a convertible sofa bed.
2. Having a top that can be folded back or removed: a convertible automobile.
3. Abbr. cvt. Lawfully exchangeable for gold or another currency: dollars convertible into yen.
1. Something that can be converted.
2. A convertible automobile.
3. A convertible security.
We don't want more-door, long-roofers, coupers, or sedaners looking down on us because we can't spell.