In order to greatly assist you when you're having a problem with the site or the board software, you need to perform the follwing steps in order for the tech folks to assist you by attempting to validate and confirm the issue.
Here are the required steps for any user having a problem (not optional):
1. Clear your internet cache completely.
2. Reboot your computer...yes this is a real step.
3. Perform a full virus scan of your computer, deleting and/or quarantining all viruses.
Then proceed with collecting and posting the following information so we can track your problem.
1. Operating system and Browser version.
2. Screenshot of any warning or error message (the text must be readable).
3. URL and screenshot of the page you were on (full page screenshots are awesome, screengrab/ie screenshot can do this).
4. (optional) Save the offending page to an html document on your local machine (file -> save as). You may be asked for this later, so remember where you save it at.
Again, the first items 1-3 are not optional, and if you are still experiencing the issue after these steps, then move onto the second series of steps 1-4 and post the required information.