Finally got the Nova tuned this morning. On a stingy Mustang dyno, it base lined at 280 rwp with S&P headers, Spectre air filter, Flowmasters with "H" pipe, and bone stock tune. Much better than I was expecting. After tune, we got it right at 300 rwhp, roughly 310 tq if I remember right. Best fix was correcting the rear gear ratio and tire size in the computer, tranny shifts alot better now. Not bad considering I know I could run it down the street to a loose Dynojet Dyno and probably see 340 ish if it was a numbers game for me.
This weekend I have to tear it down a completely rewire it, reroute the fuel system, change out the Flowmasters for an X pipe and Magnaflows or Borlas, Regear it to 3.50, and install new axle bearings and seals, and fix anything else I find wrong. Plan is to have it back together and drive it to Dallas Goodguys in 2 weeks.