Year: 1962

Model: 400` VERT :ragtop:
:moped:
Engine: WAS A 194, BUT KNOW A 230 BORED WITH 194 HEAD

Body/Exterior: 2011 CHEVY CORVETTE RED

Front End: CPP MINI SUBFRAME KIT

Transmission: 700R4

Rear End: 10 BOLT

Exhaust: 2 INTO 1 HOOK, 3IN. FLOWMASTER!

Wheels/Tires: 15 IN' STEELS, WORKIN' ON 17 IN,:rolleyes:

Interior: (GOT) FRONT BUCKETS, REAR SEAT AND ARM RESTS, DOOR PANELS
(NEED) CARPET, GET ALL COVERED TO MATCH THE BUCKETS,

Electrical: FRESH STOCK

Accessories/Options: TBD

Sound system: TBD

Additional Comments: TBD

See less See more
#113 ·
I SHOULD BE GETTIN' HER BACK THIS WEEK, THE PAINT YOU SEE ON THERE IS ONLY ONE COAT, NO CLEAR, NO COLOR SAND,OR BUFF AND I WAS BLOWN AWAY. YA GOTTA SEE IT IN THE SUN! :cool:

#120 ·

THE PINK LOOKIN' COLOR WAS A BASE COAT, AND THAT PARTICULAR SHADE OF BASE WAS NEEDED TO ACHIEVE THE RIGHT TINT OF RED SHE WANTED!

Looking good. Now the fun can begin. Do you remember how it goes back together?
:yes::yes::yes:
Looking great. With one coat, be very careful.
THERE IS FOUR COATS NOW, IT WAS ONE COAT AT THE TIME OF THAT PIC!

#125 ·
THANK YOU GUYS, I HAVE ALL THE PARTS TO GET IT RUNNIN', I STILL NEED SOME EMBLEMS AND I THINK A TRUNK EMBLEM. GOT SOME POLISHING TO GET DONE AND I NEED RUBBER ALL OVER EXCEPT THE WINDSHIELD! :rolleyes:

OH AND A TOP! :eek:

#132 ·

I'M TRYIN' :turn:
WIFE WAS ON ME BIG TIME SINCE COMIN' FROM THE MINI NATS! :mad::mad::mad:
wish i could afford to live cali with the good weather, so i could bother the crap outta you guys. you dont know how good you got it! lmao
COME ON DOWN RONNIE WE'LL TAKE CARE OF YA! PLENTY OF SPACE OUT HERE! :D
Finally got her back?? Wow it looks like a job well worth waiting on! Thats clean! Cant wait to see it on the road, top down, tires smoking, big S eating grin on your face:devil:
NO GRINNIN' FOR ME, THAT'S THE WIFEY'S CAR, I JUS' BLOW MONEY ON IT! :rolleyes: TO NEGLECT MY OWN CAR! :mad::mad::mad:

#133 ·
[quote

NO GRINNIN' FOR ME, THAT'S THE WIFEY'S CAR, I JUS' BLOW MONEY ON IT! :rolleyes: TO NEGLECT MY OWN CAR! :mad::mad::mad:[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I][/quote]

Yea well she is one lucky lady let me tell you that much...Man! Oh and she has you too so I guess thats a plus:rolleyes::devil::poke:

Hey none of us are gonna tell on you if you just happen to show up in a vert instead of the blue one while she is at work:shhh:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.