Chevy Nova Forum banner

Barrett Jackson 67 Nova $135,000

6K views 29 replies 22 participants last post by  Len66 
#1 · (Edited)
This 67 just sold for $135,000.

Pro-Touring custom 2 door hardtop. California car with 2,000 tested miles on it. The engine is a ZZ502 crate engine with a built 700R4 4-speed transmission. Custom front coilover suspension, 2" drop spindles with power rack & pinion steering, Wilwood disc brakes, rear 4-link suspension, front and rear sway bars connected to frame rails, built 9" Ford rear end, 35-spline axle, 3.73 gears, posi-traction, custom full length headers with dual 3" MagnaFlow exhaust system, chrome tail pipes, CD player, iPod connector, power windows, Vintage Air air conditioning, custom gauges, Lokar shifter, tinted glass, new chrome and stainless, custom leather interior made to match the car paint, bucket seats, Rick's stainlees steel polished gas tank, aluminum cross flow radiator and 20" Billet Specialties wheels. This is a ground-up restoration with a great black and pewter paint combination.

See less See more
#2 ·
I think it was Matt Stone who said "It's a Nova" talking about the high dollar amount. Don't he know it's the best car out there? Geez....

He needs to stop by here and see what a real car is suppose to be!

#15 ·
I was being sarcastic saying that is a 25k car it seems that is all you hear with cars posted around here lately.
So true... so very true! :yes:

Sometimes I wonder if the only cars that are worth crazy money are the ones owned by the guys saying that all the other cars are only worth 15-20 grand.
:bored:

i hope my black paint turns out that good!! but i dont think its going to happen:no:
No problem! :no:

Just spend several hundred hours block sanding and it will!
:eek: :yes: :turn: :sleep:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.