Chevy Nova Forum banner

1974 Chevrolet Spirit of America Nova

7K views 19 replies 12 participants last post by  johnperri 
#1 ·
#8 ·
SOA Nova

I took a chance and bought this car. It is in okay shape with normal rusting in the usual 74 areas; fenders, quarters, etc. Interior is dirty but cleanable. Carpet is history. Otherwise the car is intact. I am planning to restore this one in the next 2-3 years.

My current restore is my first car I ever bought... another SOA Nova... I will post pixs of my progress on both cars...

#11 ·
I took a chance and bought this car. It is in okay shape with normal rusting in the usual 74 areas; fenders, quarters, etc. Interior is dirty but cleanable. Carpet is history. Otherwise the car is intact. I am planning to restore this one in the next 2-3 years.

My current restore is my first car I ever bought... another SOA Nova... I will post pixs of my progress on both cars...
Keep us posted on both your SOA's :)

#20 ·
Ebay SOA Nova

I finally parted out the ebay SOA Nova. It was too far gone to salvage. I did retain many of the interior parts and some exterior. The rest I sold off to fund my original purchase and first SOA. It was fun taking the car apart that was all original. It also helped to remind me how the parts need to go back on. I took photos are the disassembly. The shell body was sold off to a person outside DC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.