Chevy Nova Forum banner

Procar Rally REAR Seat Covers!!

20K views 76 replies 22 participants last post by  acd65post 
#1 ·
Hey all, I have been doing some research the past year, and have had some bad luck finding if procar by scat makes a rear cover for 3rd gen novas. Unfortunately they dont, only for the camaro. I recently wrote them an etensive email on the benefits they would have with all of the people wanting these covers. I send them a few links of some threads in various nova sites to show proof.

They offered for me to send them my current skins, and in about 6-8 weeks they will develope and manufacture a rear seat cover for the 3rd gen nova!! They are excited to start production because there is a lot of buzz with us nova guys to complete our interior!

Leave comments below and I can give more details if you want, but I thought I would just share so everyone knew the good news!!:yes::yes::yes::yes:

#12 ·
Procar rally by scat REAR seat covers

Hey all again, I was able to talk with scat again. They will receive my skins later next week and will start the Developement, which will take 8-12 weeks. I earlier said 6-8 which was incorrect. So stay tuned, as far as price I was advised that the camaro ones are retailed anywhere $150-$180, so the nova ones should rang somewhere in that range however subject to changes throughout development. Pass on the news to all your sites, this is soooo much more convenient and cost effective than going to your local shop.

Pm me if you have any questions.

#16 ·
hey guys, I actually got an email today from scat with pics and progress and updates with my seat covers, I believe they are wanting first, second, and third gen nova's, but need original seat covers as i did. They advised me at the moment they are making a prototype to send to me. pm me if you have any questions. Ill keep everyone updated when i get the prototype.

#21 ·
write an email to the company and tell them that matt clark referred you (go to their website under the contact us part), and to forward the email to craig schenasi. He is the guy that Im dealing with. I would assume they will be doing all the styles of covers, but bc i have the rally's is why there doing those first.

He is keeping me updated pretty much every week. as of right now there still in the initial production for the prototype.

#27 ·
Received an email today from scat, they just finished the seat cover, 8 weeks early!! :yes: they will be sent out tomorrow and arrive to me within a few days. Ill install them and then post pics for all to see. Everyone get their debit card ready. Hahahahaha

#34 ·
Hey everyone, I received this email from scat today, read it and anyone that is interested in getting rear seats covered for their 3rd gen let me know. They are willing to do a group buy and pre order. For the first and second gen I believe they are still needing original seat covers to develop.

"Hello Matt,

We cannot wait to see them installed! I would say it’s safe to say 8 + week lead time. We are going to be ordering coverings in different styles for inventory soon- Just want to verify your covering fits how it should prior to ordering “x” amount-

If your forum members are interested in pre-ordering the coverings, possibly in particular styles we offer in the other seat coverings let me know and I can possibly help setup a group buy with you and the members to get pre-orders started so we can anticipate how many of each style, color and material we will need to order to fulfill our new clients fast and steady."

Ill give this a couple days for people to respond and then email his back with a general idea of what ya'll want.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.