Rear End: Fab 9

Wheels: Eagle Alloys

Interior: Nova SS / fawn

Accessories/Options:

Sound system:

Additional Comments:

See less See more
#9 ·
1 of the finest i've seen, imo. i see you have 1 post listed in your member info column. how are you gonna live up to you 1st post?;) youve set the bar high right outta the box, huh? you shot the moon on this one, big guy. good luck. and once again, congrats on a very nice nova:yes:

#19 ·
here are some more photos

Here are some more photos and i will try to get some more. And yes you guys are right it is an Acadian Bumper. I have yet to run the exhaust through the tail light holes... But that is what the acadian bumper is for. My dad and i did all of the metal work and paint on it. For now since i don't have pictures of the back seat.. but we built a frame to put the back seat from a SS in.

http://s820.photobucket.com/home/sedowns90

#20 ·
I'm surprized you haven't gotten at least 2 or 3 replies asking for wheel/tire specs - "How much did you lower it?, What is the size/backspacing of the wheels?" etc., as if you could just bolt those on like that! Those wide 5 spokes and fat tires (and kudos for going with 15s!!!!) are totally "Fat Jack Robinson" style, and I am sure you had to design that suspension and undercarriage from the ground up just to fit those bad boys - it takes tons of hard work to get wheel/tire fitiment that nice. And I haven't even started talking about that clean 2 door conversion or the beautiful color scheme!! One of my favorite cars on Steve's hands down!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.