Chevy Nova Forum banner

Super Chevy Show at MIR

3K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  akanovass 
#1 ·
Guys,

the timer has started on the Super Chevy Show in a couple of weeks. I know it was mentioned in an earlier post but, who will be in attendance? And if possible, we could do a meet and greet and that is up to you...

BTW, does anybody know if there will be some vendors there?? I just received the most recent copy of "THE RIGHT STUFF DETAILING" catalog and they have the MIR show posted in their "scheduled events". Has anybody else heard if there will be others?

Now the tricky part, I was just wondering on how much money the "Boss" will let me take :D

Dan

#4 ·
ovrdrive said:
Guys,

the timer has started on the Super Chevy Show in a couple of weeks. I know it was mentioned in an earlier post but, who will be in attendance? And if possible, we could do a meet and greet and that is up to you...

BTW, does anybody know if there will be some vendors there?? I just received the most recent copy of "THE RIGHT STUFF DETAILING" catalog and they have the MIR show posted in their "scheduled events". Has anybody else heard if there will be others?

Now the tricky part, I was just wondering on how much money the "Boss" will let me take :D

Dan
Hey Dan, I am going Thurs. to the one in Memphis. The ones I have been to have a bunch of vendors and the swap meet part has just about anything you can think of.
Have a good time and tack all the money she will let ya have:)

#8 ·
ill be there....no novas though, im goin with the g-body crew :rolleyes: ...2 bu's and my fathers monte...im the only one in my family with a nova....im sorry...2 novas :D

...look for the blue bu, red bu, and the black, purple, checkerboard, wheelie bar, parachute, winged monte :rolleyes:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.