Chevy Nova Forum banner

swap meets in central florida

6K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  Hemi Nova 
#1 ·
are there any regular swap meets in central fla.? or are ther any events coming up that will have a swap meet. thanks

#2 ·
You need to pick up a copy issue of Mike Kelly's Cruise News. I know they're available at almost any cruise-in or show in the Central Florida (I'm from Orlando) area and they're FREE! The DJ should have a box of them. They have a website (http://www.cruisenewsonline.com/), but for whatever reason, they don't have a link to all the cruise-in and shows dates and places. The ADVERTISERs link may have some swap meet places for you.

#8 ·
Swap Meets

Sumter County Swap Meets,the first Sunday of the month,except July-August,Too Hot. at the Sumter county fairgrounds,lots of parts and there is a guy from Bradenton that Sells nothing but nova parts that is usually there,his name is Mike DeRosa and they call him"THE NOVA MAN".I have purchased parts from him.He has 25 or 30 parts cars.

#9 ·
Sumter County Swap Meets,the first Sunday of the month,except July-August,Too Hot. at the Sumter county fairgrounds,lots of parts and there is a guy from Bradenton that Sells nothing but nova parts that is usually there,his name is Mike DeRosa and they call him"THE NOVA MAN".I have purchased parts from him.He has 25 or 30 parts cars.
I have been by his house but he was never home. He lives 5 minutes away from me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.