Chevy Nova Forum banner

New from Ventura

2K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Button 
#1 ·
Hey guys I am new to the boards here. My name is Chris and I just bought a 62 wagon off the boards here yesterday and am pretty excited. I had a 64 nova wagon about 12 years ago but sold it to help fund a 50 ford I was working on at the time. Over the past 12 years I have had a few 50's cars, but got rid of those and since I have been really in to Choppers. Well I wanted to get something that I can enjoy with my wife, and one year old son so another wagon seemed perfect. I forgot how much I enjoyed these old cars. I will post pics soon.

Anyways thanks for having me and I will, be asking LOTS of questions.

Cheers.

Chris

#5 ·
wow , hiya Chris, finally another motor-head in ventura, i was starting to think i was the only one. if you need ANYTHING let me know , i have tons of tools and i know a thing or two. but i dont know it all! plus i have a lift in my garage ! i live over on elmhurst so im prolly close by let me know if ya need any help ... jim

#7 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. I just created a photobucket account so I can upload some photos. Thanks for the offer Jim I may hit you up when I figure out what I am gonna do. I am actually down in Thousand Oaks but most folks don't know where that is. So I'm not technically in Ventura but I am in Ventura County. By the way I dig your Nova Jim - real clean - I like the stripes.

Chris

#12 ·
Here is the wagon built in 1962 in front of my house that was built 1962. Thanks again for the warm welcome guys. Its great to have a site with so many knowledgeable people. I have a few tweaks to do to the car but this will be my 75 mile a day commuter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.