Chevy Nova Forum banner

New from Louisiana

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  67nova73 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Hi guys just found your site while looking for parts for my newly acquired 63 restored SS convertible with stock 194 engine. My prior nova that i just sold was a prostreet 63 10 second street legal car that i had for three years that came from California. I also drag race a mid 10 second 73 vega wagon. I already have found some get info on this site. I'm from Harahan , La.,( N.O. Area).

#6 ·
Welcome and Hi must be quite a differance going from a 10 second pro-street to a ss stock 194,have a good one. skinnydude
Yea, it is a big difference, both draw lots of attention. i am surprised at how many people at cruise inns like the original stock look and tell me not to change it. I won't touch a thing, i can pick up another one that somebody dropped a V8 in, put disk brakes on and upgraded the trans for half of what it cost to do it if that's what i want latter in life.There are less and less restored stockers around. I won't be able to scare any 2012 camaros and mustangs anymore like my 10 second Pro Street did , but that's OK, i still have a 10 second Vega for my speed needs. LOL

#21 ·
I didnt.... I was looking for it and had a long day.....

Did a quick search and couldnt find it

Went to my other job.... Until 10.30 that night ...:(

Just give me a ring for those part(s) that your interested in at when you have time ..... :D

You can come out n have a look at them :yes:

Those photo(s) were from the some kinda of Big show behind Sears like it was on a Saturday I think....

Was taking photo(s) to share with the Member(s) here on the forum..... :yes:

And Congrats on the Award =)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.