Chevy Nova Forum banner

2 door nova station wagon conversions

28K views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  Carl Stevenson 
#1 ·
.i am looking for pictures of two door conversions on 1962-1967 nova station wagons. does anybody have a 2 door wagon they have converted. i have a good idea how it should be done but would like to see how others have done theirs. thanks!

#5 ·
If I ever remember to take my camera with me, I'm gonna take some pics of a 2 door wagon conversion done like you've probably never seen before. That is all I will say till I can take the pics. It's only 3 miles away, just gotta remember.

#11 ·
#19 ·
As promised, here's something new in 2 door conversions, as far as I know anyway...

The hardtop door (window) is a bit shorter than the sedan door, so the roof has to be chopped to make it fit. To me, it looks real good with the shorter side glass.

Lots of pics. If this is too many, against the rules here, whatever, just say so and I can pull some off.

Yes, I know the first thing you will say, and he's heard it from others already. That will be "why is the pillar made that way" and when you see the car for real, the pillar makes sense to do it like that.

The one pic shows how much of a chop was required on the roof to lower it down to hardtop height.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.