Chevy Nova Forum banner

hi everyone im new, this is my first nova its a 1964 daily driver.

2K views 13 replies 13 participants last post by  RumpRat 
#1 · (Edited)
hi everyone my name is ryan, im from eastren shore of va. i got a 1964 chevy II nova more door. 250ci with a powerglide. it was my daily driver till the dizzy last month and locked up and broke 4 grears off my 250. so now im redoing a 250ci inline 6 so far i got the block painted and all new gaskets and seals and im reseatting my vavles and today im taking the puelly off and putting new timing cover on and putting the oil pan back on and then going to finish the cilinder head this week i hope. if anyone want to help me with ideas on doing a clindershead thanks for the help.

#7 ·
Welcome Ryan!

My suggestion for your I6 info would be to hit up Lyndon. He has a badass I6 and is very knowledgable about them. His screen name is 65nova4door. There are many on this site that are knowledgable about I6's.

Start an I6 thread in the Drivetrain section. You should be able to find the people that can help you with your project.

Here's a tutorial on picture posting:

http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27716

John

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.