Transmission: 2004R

Rear End: 10 Bolt - 3.55 Gear Ratio

Exhaust: 2.5", H Pipe, Turbo Mufflers

Wheels/Tires: Coys C57, 17x7 4.5 bs

Interior: ProCar Buckets

Electrical: AAW Classic Update, Classic Instruments Cluster

Accessories/Options: Vintage Air Gen IV Sure Fit

Sound system: Pioneer

Additional Comments: Two and a half years to get to this point. Looking forward to some NP gatherings so I can put some miles on it.

See less See more
#15 ·
Hello D,
The Gauge Cluster is Classic Instruments.
http://www.classicinstruments.com/index.aspx?documentID=newproducts
They sell the cluster in a few different gauge styles. The one I have is the G-Stock gauge style. Real nice kit that comes with the speed pulse generator, temp sender , oil sender, all connectors that plugged right into the AAW Harness. Easy to install! And it comes with a new lenses for the bezel.
You can buy them from Summit Racing, Jegs, and others. I purchased mine through Classic Industries when they were having a 20% off sale going. Saved me like 160 bucks. Suprised it qualified for their discount.
You can also find sellers on ebay that have pretty good pricing, but I felt more comfy buying from a larger store.

#18 ·
Thanks again for the positive responses. Lots of work but well worth the effort.
I've had a couple member ask about the 3 point seat belts up front so thought I would post information here if OK.

I cut into the B Pillar and stuck a piece of square key stock about 10" long in the post. Plug welded the key stock, then rewelded the metal piece back into place.

The seat belts were purchased from Morris Concepts. MCSB1-5A-BK with the lift buckles. Also got the adjustable inside belt for up front in case the seat was moved forward or back from my spot so the 3 point belt felt right for whoever was driving.
The back seat belts are just the matching lap belts with lift buckles. Billy Morris and wife Robin are great people to work with. If something isn't right or you change your mind and want a rework on something, they have always been #1 in customer satisfaction.

This is what the lower retract looks like.

Upper Attachment point.

Center adjustable belts

Rear seat with lap belts.

#28 ·
Thank You guy's for all the awsome comments!!

I'm super pumped that I got to purchase the Edelbrock ProFlow EFI System in the classified section from Ryan V64SS.
Ryan seems like a really cool guy and hopefully someday get to meet him at one of the NorCal Events.
I have never messed with EFI, so hoping it's a ton of fun working through the fuel mapping. Within a few weeks this little blue ride should have the EFI supplying fuel.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.