Chevy Nova Forum banner

68-74 4 door pics

195K views 160 replies 85 participants last post by  dokks6t9 
#1 ·
I'll post mine to start.

See less See more
#3 ·
Here was my first Nova - a '72 4-door. I ran around in it for several years. Then I sold it to a family friend and his mom used it for a while and then sister used it for college, and finally the weather in Michigan ate it completely up.

I got ahead of it again for a day, and it rested in pieces. Lots of them. And went on to help other Novas.

#5 ·
here a couple more.4 doors are great because the kids always want to sit by the door window the blue one is mine,the yellow is my mom & dads, and the orange one is my buddys.and we still have 2 more 70 4 doors and just found a 73 and a 79 4 door i should be getting them soon.

i will post pic's of the others soon

#15 ·
ch3vynova72, your '72 looks just like my '69, even in better condition. Mine was a Texas car.
Mine was built in CA, then shipped to Fletcher Jones Chevrolet in Las Vegas. It has been in Vegas/Henderson it's whole life. When I bought the car from a lady who passed away, it was in awesome condition because it was garage kept but driven. I didn't have a garage, when I bought it, so the sun has done it's damage to the dash, etc. Now I have it in the garage, just need to save the funds to get stuff done to it to make her pretty.

Angie

This might sound stupid, but why does yours have an antenna? Should be in the windshield, right?

#16 ·
I am pretty sure mine does not have the windshield antenna...or if it does the wire was cut at some point. The antenna on it now is some aftermarket one a previous owner put on. I don't know if they drilled a hole in the fender for it, or if they replaced one that was already there.:confused:

#18 · (Edited)
i have a 68 4 door!

thats right, mine was originally a 230 inline 6 with a 2 speed torque drive tranmission. its black interior, no more bench, and it has A ash-tray too!. the out side is primer grey, no side metal strip thingies, and american racing wheels chrome, i dont remember what they are called, but i think they are called tailgunners. sorry guys, no pics. but if its a big deal, ill try to post up when ever possible. unless all u guys really want to see it, ill make it happen. nothing special, but she's mine!!!!!!!! later.

UPDATE Finally got around to posting pics of the Nova, enjoy!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.