Chevy Nova Forum banner

Automotivetouchup.com

9K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  asteeler4life 
#1 ·
Not necessarily Nova related. I was looking for information on paint codes for the 2012 Nissan 370Z, as I really liked the silver-grey color as a possibility for my wagon. Looking through the search results in Google revealed the following link:

http://www.automotivetouchup.com/

I found the info I was looking for, as well as some other goodies, such as they sell color-matched paints in everything from touch up bottles to aerosol cans to BC/CC material.

I have a few dings I wouldn't mind repairing on my wife's Journey. The question is, has anyone on this forum heard of/used/encountered anything either positive or negative?

#2 ·
I've ordered both touch up bottles and aerosol spray cans for both my nova and my daily driver 2003 lancer. Both were perfect color matches to the paint and worked really well. I painted my grille on my lancer and the filler panel on my nova with the aerosol cans and it matched very good. The little touch up bottles are really handy for small chips which my lancer is riddled with. I'd use automotivetouchup again if i had to. Shipping was usually pretty fast, and they can send the little touch up bottles to your mailbox. Good customer service too!:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.