Chevy Nova Forum banner

Hi from North Carolina!!!

2K views 17 replies 18 participants last post by  bestpart 
#1 ·
Hi my name is Buddy and no I don't have a 64 chevy II the login name is a bit deceiving that is my birth year since someone already had 68' which is the year of my Nova. I am in the process of doing a complete subframe off restoration and it is my first and man what a learning curve it has been!!!! I have had to do everything myself since I am unemployed and don't have the resources to have it done professionally but that's part of the fun I guess? or so my friends keep telling me. I enjoy the forum part of this web page but have not had any luck getting any responses to my questions maybe I am not doing something right any feed back would be greatly appreciated and I hope to post some pictures as soon as I learn how? I am a North Carolina native and I am not into any kind of sports I spend all my time under the hood of my Nova or my 66" Suburban and that's a full time job for me! I hope to get to know some of you with 3rd gen Nova's to exchange any ideas or time saving methods to the restoration process? Thanks!!

#8 ·
Questions . . .

Welcome to the site . . . I re-joined the site a couple of months ago myself, after taking some time off. From what I now understand, it takes a while before we have access to all the forums as a 'newbie'.

In any case, I think the group will be responsive to your questions, and one excellent avenue you can access is the 'Search' function. I've found that most any question you can dream up has been touched on.

Good luck with your project. . .

Mike S.
Tennessee

#10 ·
Welcome Buddy!
Had some good NC BBQ in Goldsboro on my way to see family in
New Bern...

Start asking questions!
And as far as what popastopsmith said after 25 post you have access to everything...

Welcome!

Mark

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.