Chevy Nova Forum banner

fastone27 -67 Nova

8K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  Petesflht 
#1 · (Edited)
fastone27 - 67 Nova

Year:1967

Model:Nova

Engine: 355 with digital fuel injection

Body/Exterior: All oriiginal sheetmetal not even a patch panel ! Original floors and trunk as well. paint is about 3 years old basecoat/clearcoat black

Front End:TCI with sway bar and power disc brakes

Transmission: turbo 350 with 2800 stall and B&M shifter in stock SS console

Rear End: Stock width 10 bolt with 3:73 posi

Exhaust: shorty headers with 2-1/2 inch pipes and blowmaster mufflers (soon to be switched to all stainless exhaust with magnaflow mufflers and crossover)

Wheels/Tires: Boze Injected, polished centers and barrels and then ceramic clear-coated so i never have to worry about polishing! fronts 18X7 with 4" b.s. and Dunlop 225/45/18 Backs are 18X8.5 with 5" b.s. and Dunlop 245/45/18

Interior:Mostly stock interior including original seats ,door panels. Just added the SS console with the B&M shifter, afterrmarket gauges, and tach with shift light. Billet steering wheel. Recently purchased a complete aftermarket gauge cluster but still contemplating if i am going to install it or leave it like it is. Would like to add the procar seats and have the back recovered to match?

Electrical: Mostly stock except for gauges and fuel injection

Accessories/Options:

Sound system: sony cd player in glove compartment. never use it!

Additional Comments: This is my first 2nd gen after having owned several 1st gens. This is a great car and have many more plans for it including CPP big brake kit front and back even thou it stops really good as it is. (more for looks with the bigger wheels now) and cleaning up engine compartment and possibly building a new motor> ... Theres always something to do on them. Probably won't go the full pro-touring route with it as i love it just the way it is.

See less See more
#10 ·
Thanks for asking Mark! But it actually was less than a mile from my house and it followed the road up to about a mile from my shopas well !!We were veeery lucky! We did get the family down to the basement as we heard the tornado siren go off! It made a mess of ALOT of homes around here! Thank god we were spared! And thanks for the comments !

#12 ·
Not a thing other than rolling the fender lips I promise! I did take extra time to make sure i took advantage of all the room i had and i feel i even played it pretty conservative only going to a 8.5 wheel. As you can see from the pics I have plenty of room left. (well sorta)

#23 ·
Thanks for all the Kudos.. Right now I am in the process of rebuilding the motor after it developed a miss . After removing the valve covers we discovered that the no.8 cylinder had both cam lobes almost completely gone!:eek: So we yanked it and have totally rebuilt it and upgraded a few things like cam and converter. Should have it back on the within the next couple weeks.:devil:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.