Tuckin20s's Garage :: 1963 Chevrolet Nova
Visit our sponsor, National Nostalgic Nova

Steve's Nova Site is an automotive enthusiast website dedicated to the 1962 - 1979 Chevrolet Nova, Chevy II and Acadian automobiles. We work together to preserve, restore, drive, show, race and provide fellowship for these classic cars. This is one of the best places to find information about parts, rebuilding, restoration and racing. This website is not affiliated with GM, General Motors or Chevrolet in any capacity.

Go Back   Chevy Nova Forum > Garage

StevesNovaSite.com is the premier Chevrolet Nova Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

Start your own Chevy Nova garage today! Click here to begin your own Chevrolet Nova Forum Garage...

Tuckin20s Status: Offline
Nova Guru

Garage
Vehicle Name
Year 1963
Make Chevrolet
Model Nova
Color white
History This car was purchased at Goodguys Indy in 2004 from an Alabama man by my son-in-law.
I purchased it from him six months later.At that time it had a 305- powerglide in it.

Additional Comments:Everything except the paint and body work was done by my son Clint,my good friend Phil Lachowicz and myself.

Electrical: Ez wiring by Tony Tanner
Exterior
Paint and body work by Big Bud and Donnie Devine

Interior
Leather 02 Acura tl seats with matching leather door panels,B&M mega shifter.Floor and trunk pans replaced. This is a link to my seat install.
http://www.stevesnovasite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142715

Under the Hood
350 - 700r4 Transmission

Suspension
Front End: Classic Performance Products with sway bar and Disc brake conversion
Rear End: Two wheel drive S-10 with 410s and S-10 sway bar,
minitubbed and Classic Industries weld in subframe connectors added.
New trunk pan and full new floor pan has been added.

Wheel and Tire
18x7 Coys 4 1/2 in backspacing w 215/40/zr Kumho tires 20x10 Coys 5 in. backspacing w 275/30/zr Kumho tires
Views: 2379

Site best viewed set to 1024 x 768.